How to Sign Up for a BSNL account
BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. Incorporated in 2000, the Indian company took over the business of telecom and network management services from the formerly-known Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO). The company is now one of the renowned public units, proving India with a wide range of telecom services. The service provider is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
We have listed down steps required to create an account on BSNL Website.
Steps to Creating Account on BSNL
1 – Launch Browser
- Launch Google Chrome or Safari and type ‘portal2.bsnl.in’.
2 – Sign Up
- Once the website is opened, click ‘Sign In’ on top right corner of the screen, right next to ‘Customer Care.’
- The loaded page will have three options on the left side of the screen. Click the second option to sign up for the account.
3 – Fill In the Details
- The ‘Sign Up’ option will load a form for you to fill in. Enter your details along with a 10-digit mobile number in order to get a one-time password (OTP). Select your area and create a password for your account. In the end, enter the code given above, and you are all set to create an account.
Why Create an Account?
To access the BSNL portal, you have to create an account. Upon signing up, you can avail of so many services with just the touch of a hand.
- Feature-loaded dashboard
- Account management
- One-click payment options
- Advance payments for GSM
- Prepaid balance check
- Multiple Bill Payment for Bfone
- Duplicate Bills
How to Sign In Your BSNL Account
- To sign in to your BSNL account, visit ‘portal2.bsnl.in’.
- Once the website is opened, click ‘Sign In’ on the top right corner of the screen.
- The loaded page will have three options on the left corner of the screen. Out of those three, Click ‘Sign in’.
- To log in, type your email address/ mobile no/old username and password into the fields. Once entered, click ‘Sign In’.
In case you don’t remember your password, just click ‘Reset Password’ and type in your email address along with the provided code. The password will be sent to your email address.